CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Friends

Do you have friends? If you do, do you take advantage of them? I know this guy and he is very popular and he has a lot of friends. Or does he? I know for sure that he just lost a good friend. I know because that great friend is one of my best friends, I would trust him with my life! But, back to the popular one. He treated this one guy like dirt and took advantage of him and my friend finally realized that and said something. I am so glad that he did because it was making me mad the way this other guy was treated him. This is a example of how friends turn bad on each other and of how you shouldn't take any crap off your friends and shouldn't contribute any either. So be a good friend so you won't lose others.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're right; don't take "crap" from anyone, but a true friend wouldn't give you any either!

Mrs. C