CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 20, 2007

My Favorite Books

My English teacher had asked us what our favorite books are. My first book choice would be The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks. It has a little romance and a little mystery my two favorite things in a book. My next choice would be Looking for Alaska . It also has a little romance too. The next one would have to be Nancy Drew by Karoleen Ceene. It has a lot of mystery and the kids are our age. The next one would be The Princess Academy. It is a great book about kids our age. My last choice would be Looking for Eden it was good but boring. These books are great and I hope that you have a chance to read them.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Gayla,

Thanks for the run-down. The last book, however, was confusing. If you considered it boring, why is it on your favorite list?

Sme grammar mistakes - books should be underlined or in italics; separate the word "too" from the rest of the sentence with a comma.

Not long enough. You could have combined sentences - example: I really like to read romances and mysteries, so it's no wonder that blah, blah, blah are three of my top five books. In additiion, I like books that involve kids my age, so I also like...
But! What you forgot to mention was WHY you like those kinds of books.

Mrs. C