CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Talk to Someone

They is so many different kinds of people in this world today it is unreal. But I am not talking about the Chinese or Europeans, I am talking about people with problems. For instance the Virginia Tech massacre. The man who did that was a complete sociopath. He went in and just shot people for no reason. His family didn't even know that anything was wrong with him. The man just kept his problems bottled all up inside of him and his family couldn't help him because they didn't have a clue what was wrong with him. If you have a problem that is all bottled up inside of you , you have to just let them out before you hurt your family, friends , other people, and most of all, you. When ever I have a problem I talk to my best friend in the world and she helps me through it. And my friend will talk to me about the things that she has done and ask me to help her out with different thing and I do. So that gives me comfort to know that I am never alone. Talk to someone and don't get hurt!

2 comments:

Lost in a Dream said...

You have some mistakes.
1.There is so many instead they is
2.I think it need to be will ask me instead of ask me to help her.

Jennifer said...

I agree. Good blogs!

Mrs. C