CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Critiquing My Teacher

My English teacher is asking us to critique her and her teachings. So in our English class we do a lot of assignments. She is tough and very hard. She is also a very good teacher. When she teaches she will explain them as she goes and she will try to make sure you understand it. We do more than just verbs and nouns. We read stories and poetry. She has weird teaching habits though. But I wouldn't change them if I had a chance to. The reason why is that I learn more in her class more than I do in any other class that I have taken. My English teacher has a great personality. She doesn't take people seriously like some teachers do. I trust my English teacher and would tell her anything and know that she would not tell anyone and she would try to help me. So my English teacher is a very good teacher!!!

2 comments:

Karson Kay said...

I agree with you.

Jennifer said...

I want to know what's weird?!

Is it good that I'm tough and hard? Do you sometimes think you're being cheated out of a better grade?

Mrs. C

P.S. Thanks for the comment!