CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 22, 2007

What Would You Take With You

A few weeks ago my English teacher asked our class "If you were taken away from your home, what you have always known, what would you take with you? Many people said "I would take a phone or a gun." The question is ; why would you take those things with you? My teacher said those exact words to us and that made me think more about it. "If you took a gun you would be able to shoot them,"my classmates said. The only problem is there is to many Nazis to shoot. So I thought what do you love with all your heart and it is sentimental to you? So here are a few of my objects that I would take with me. A picture of my family. The reason why I chose a family photo is because you may get split up with your family and you may never get to see them again. So it that is just a memorandum. Another thing is my bible. So when you ever get discouraged you can read God's word. Then my teacher said, " Do you think other teachers should teach this to their students?" I think other teachers should because this lesson has made me a more patient, and thankful person. Everyday I am thankful for my life, the food I eat, my family, the house I live in and my school and teachers. I think other students an people around the world should be thankful too.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very good blog, Sweetie!

The question I have for you (since you said that you're more thankful for your family) do you get along better with your mom and appreciate what she does for you even if you don't agree with her?

A very meaningful read!

Mrs. C