CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What do you Value the Most?

What are three things I value the most? That's the question. First I value my relationship with the Lord. I go to church every chance I get. I go to my church camps ever chance that I get. I like church camp because Kaitlyn is there and she helps me with my faith. I love my relationship with the Lord because I never feel like I am alone. He is always standing near me and beside me. I can also go the Bible and get wisdom and knowledge from him. The second thing I value the most is friends. I value friends because they are always there for me. One friend that I can really highlight on is Jo Jo. She has always been there for me through the good and the absolute worst times of my life. I like friends because they are sort of like family. You know that you can trust them. You also know that you can depend on them. The third and final thing that I value the most is my family. I am the only child so all that I really have are my mom and my dad. I get mad at them sometimes and give them attitude but who doesn't ? I try to be nice and loving to them but it is so hard when you fight to just let it go. Mom is like my friend because I can tell her stuff and I know that she will not say a word. Dad is the most loving man in the world. He helps me with my softball and I am very thankful for that. I am thankful for another thing that I want to say. I am thankful for my teachers, and Mrs. C, I am not sucking up. If it wasn't for the teachers I would be dumb as a rock and could not write poems like these.



What do you value the most?





Are you scared to say?





It is ok





Is it family?





Is it friends?





Your dog?





Or cat?





It doesn't matter what others think





As long as it's your feelings





What do you value the most?





Are you afraid to say?















1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Like your poem.

You state more why these are valuable to you, but how do you show them that YOU value them?