CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Leave Us Alone


Today in Anne Frank we were reading about how Anne and Peter's relationship has changed and how everyone else has changed. Anne and Peter's relationship has changed drastically. At the beginning of the story, Peter called Anne, quack, quack. But now they are in a more serious relationship. In the story Anne is getting her sister, Margot, to make her a skirt and she is getting all dressed up. But since they are hiding in a very small area, they don't really have any privacy. Anne's mother doesn't like Anne going in there so much and Peter's mom doesn't like it either. So Mrs. Frank went into Anne's room to talk to her. Anne told her mother to go away and she wouldn't. If I was Anne I couldn't stand not having any privacy. So Anne went to go into Peter's room, but Mrs. Vaan Dan wanted to talk to Peter. Peter wouldn't talk to her, so Anne went in. As I see what Anne has gone through I don't know if I could stand it or not. If I were Anne I would just say, leave us alone!

2 comments:

hey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Your blog is suppose to be your ideas/thoughts/comments about something - not a plot summary. I know what happened; I don't need to re-read it. But what I don't know is how you feel about something you've read.

Also, the blogs are not places to chat.

Mrs. C