CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Family


During class today we were reading the diary of Anne Frank. Then I started to think who I would be able to tolerate if I was in Anne's position. My classmates and I had to write seven people down for our English teacher earlier this month. Most of my classmates put their friends because they said that they couldn't stand their parents. I don't understand! Who fixes some of their food? Who pays for some of their clothes? Who cares about you and wants you to do your very best? All of the answers are, you guest it, your parents. So here is who I would stay with in our hideout. My mom, my dad, my aunt, my uncle, my nana, my pawpaw, and my cousin. That is who I love with all my heart and would hide with forever, because I love them.

3 comments:

Karson Kay said...

Hey Gayla you wrote a bunch.You need to comment me to.

Anonymous said...

I thought this blog was a wonderful way of expressing your feelings about your family. I couldn't agree with you anymore.

Jennifer said...

This is a good post. Yes, sometimes family can be a pain, but if one REALLY thinks about how much each person would sacrifice for the other person, all the arguing just wastes time.
Errors: remember, the title should be in caps and underlined. You misspelled guessed (not guest-that's a person). You don't need a comma before "because" at the very end.

Good blog.
Mrs. C